Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT (Remote Available)
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Develop and execute social media strategies to support Mud during a time of growth
• Work closely with the CD to implement updated brand vision and identity
• Oversee production and scheduling of social content that articulates our voice across platforms
• Reach out to influential figures on social media for interviews and collaborations
• Deliver monthly reports of social media growth and engagement
• Develop and expand community with young leaders, and engage with key professionals on all social channels
• Update media kit accordingly
• Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using different ad products and organic content to inform strategy
• College student with eligibility for credit
• Desire to learn more about the magazine publishing process
• Knowledge of social media platforms and internet trends
• Strong writing and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.
*Remote work can be arranged for certain positions if you're not in the area. Please specify if this is your case in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org