MUD Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our editorial team, working directly with the founder. The ideal candidates are obsessed with pop culture, binge-watch Netflix far too often, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Hours: We use a flexible format, which means our editorial interns only meet once a week, with additional meetings for interviews scheduled based on availability. The rest of the work is done on the intern's time under close supervision.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
Video Editor Position
• Edit 2-3 video interviews per week for Youtube and Reels
• Prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time
• Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content
• Conduct interviews if needed
• Strong video editing skills
• Willing to interview famous people on camera
• Strong writing and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by November 17th. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.