MUD Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our editorial team, working directly with the founder. The ideal candidates are obsessed with pop culture, binge-watch Netflix far too often, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT for SHU Students (Remote available)
Hours: We use a flexible format, which means our editorial interns only meet once a week, with additional meetings for interviews scheduled based on availability. The rest of the work is done on the intern's time under close supervision.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
Staff Writer Position
• Write 1 article every week (300-700 words)
• Pitch and execute original articles
• Implement SEO strategies to increase readership
• Cover out-of-the-box topics that are relevant, unique, and authentic
• Strong conversationalist
• Willing to interview famous people on camera
• Good critical and editorial judgment
• Strong writing and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by November 17th. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.