Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT (Remote Available)
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Develop partnerships with local brands and businesses
• Create strategies to generate brand awareness and image
• Work closely with the Creative Director on store strategy to increase sales
• Proactively contact & establish relationships with companies, organizations, and communities
• Help in contributing to Mud’s business plan
• Work closely with social media and marketing team to promote products in store, including the print issue
• Strong written and communication skills
• Business focused majors preferred
• Positive attitude and desire to learn about the business side of magazine publishing
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.
*Remote work can be arranged for certain positions if you're not in the area. Please specify if this is your case in an email to email@example.com