Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT (Remote positions available)
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Help bring Mud Magazine top of mind and trending across the right channels.
• Assist in the development of engaging, fresh, and creative marketing campaigns
• Work with social media team on producing collaborations with brands and influential figures
• Participate in the planning and production of the "Mud Summit"
• Organize focus groups and collect data to better understand our audience
• Learn how our readers respond to content and develop strategies that grow that readership
• College student with eligibility for credit
• Knowledge of social media platforms and internet trends
• Marketing focused majors preferred
• Strong writing and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.
*Remote work can be arranged for certain positions if you're not in the area. Please specify if this is your case in an email to email@example.com