Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT (Remote Available)
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences for web and mobile
• Collaborate with design team to ensure that website navigation is smooth and efficient
• Update and publish articles on a weekly basis
• Research website design trends and tools
• College student with eligibility for credit
• Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
• Basic knowledge of Wix platform
• Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.