Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Pitch segment and guest ideas for the podcast during meetings
• Open to learn sound editing
• Analyze audience stats and develop strategies to generate engagement
• Conceptualize attention-grabbing podcast titles and descriptions
• Help prepare and record podcast episodes
• Work closely with social media and marketing team to promote a consistent image across all platforms
• College student with eligibility for credit
• Good sense of humor and a unique voice
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge about internet trends and college culture
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.