Mud Magazine is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful interns to join our creative team, working directly with the Creative Director. The ideal candidates are full of fresh ideas, check their twitter constantly, and stay up-to-date with internet trends. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be emailed in .pdf format. Please include appropriate social media channels.
Location: Fairfield, CT (Remote available)
Hours: The Mud Internship will meet at the Sacred Heart University Campus weekly or bi-weekly. Most of the work is remote, although attendance to meetings and some events is mandatory. Due to the flexible nature of this internship, we encourage student-athletes, international students, and all college students to apply.
• This is an unpaid, for-credit internship.
• Create highly engaging, dynamic illustrations for digital, print, and social media
• Produce design content for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Assist with branding design and strategy
• Work alongside the various departments and brands to brainstorm fresh ideas
• Assist the creative team with designing the print issue
• Execute new concepts and develop innovative as well as bold creative ideas in line with current and upcoming trends.
• Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content
• College student with eligibility for credit
• Proficiency or willingness to learn Adobe InDesign
• Strong communication skills and good eye for visual aesthetic
• Please send a creative portfolio, samples of your work, or a link to your social media channel
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com by the application deadline. If you don't have previous experience, please specify in the email why are you interested in this position.